Position Code: BERBS18
This Internship Host Company is a management and policy consulting startup working for clients internationally providing services on AI policy, AI ethics, AI governance and similar.
At this moment they are completely remote but will be setting up offices in Europe’s cities from 2022. Their work language is English, hence excellent fluency in English is required for all positions.
Are you interested in Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies from a non-technical perspective? – Policy, emerging laws and regulations, governance, ethics, standards and codes of conduct.
This Host Company are in search of enthusiasts for Artificial Intelligence technologies.
Why apply for this Internship?:
- Ideal for those who love answering the most challenging questions, looking and projecting into the future, and who are always ready to learn.
- They are flexible with working hours and places.
- They offer growth opportunities not only locally but internationally.
- They offer the opportunity to transition into a full-time role.
AI Governance/AI Policy Internship
This Host Company growing team is in need of a talented AI Governance/AI Policy intern. The main goal of this role is to support the development of the AI Governance framework and collaborate on the client projects. The ideal candidate is super curious, open to learning and diving into the unknown, and is also an avid reader.
While the role is fully remote, communication and the ability to meet deadlines is a must. Preference will be given to those with previous internship experience or demonstrated interest in the consulting industry focused on technology management especially big data, privacy and AI technologies.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Fluent English, C1-C2 level.
- Curious and willing to research a wide variety of topics related to AI and Big Data.
- Experience using Google Docs and Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to read or skim through a wide body of texts, quickly analyze and apply the information.
- Final year Bachelor degree student in business management, social sciences, technology-related fields (or similar).
Not required but desired:
- Understanding of how AI technologies function either with the help of online courses or an academic degree (highly desirable).
- Readiness to upskill, the willingness of long-term career development in the field.
- Willingness to build own social media presence on Linkedin.
What you will be doing:
- Communicating with the CEO and other team members.
- Reading, researching and learning about all things AI.
- Working on product development including AI Governance Framework.
- Engage in the client projects in AI Policy and AI Governance.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!