Position Code: DFWMA01
This Internship Host Company community is centered around data science, intelligent design, and entrepreneurship. They hope to tell stories that resonate and compel, whether that be of expert practitioners or academics, entrepreneurs, or everyday data professionals. In keeping with the show’s name, they hope to speak to what is top of mind in the data community and, in turn, consistently get feedback from my listeners.
Marketing and Sales Strategy Consultant Intern
The host company is an early-stage data science recruitment and AI SaaS company. It was founded on the premise that subject matter expertise paired with augmented intelligence can make every stage in the hiring process more time-consuming and cost-efficient.
They’re looking for a marketing and sales strategy consultant intern willing to roll up their sleeves and adopt a growth mindset. The candidate will wear many hats and be given autonomy and responsibility rarely afforded in an internship.
- Co-create a GTM strategy for selling software and consulting services to recruiting agencies and hiring managers.
- Analyze prospect marketing outcomes and optimize LinkedIn and email campaigns.
- Research new niche markets where our products and services will be exceptionally viable.
- Coordinate communications and meetings with prospective clients and candidates
- Work closely with the founding team to problem-solve daily.
N.B. tasks and projects may vary depending on current priorities. Specific projects and responsibilities will be discussed during an interview.
- Curiosity in artificial intelligence and how it can be applied to solving complex business problems, especially concerning the job market.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good general business acumen is likely developed through academic study in finance, marketing, economics, or human resources.
- Willingness to learn new skills and comfort in being consistently challenged.
Don’t exactly match these requirements? If you have the enthusiasm and want to learn – then speak to Pagoda about this position and we’ll see what is possible!