Award-Winning Language School in Mexico City, Endorsed by the Federal Mexican Government and member of the International Language Organization. They work closely with corporate partners in Mexico, USA, Canada, Australia and other parts of the world.
Business Administration Internship with an Award-Winning Language School
- Organize cultural events
Attention (personal, through telephone calls, WhatsApp, email or any other suitable media) suppliers and customers in general.
- Control, coordinate and supervise the development of the functions of full-time teachers, freelancers and all staff in charge.
- Verify the payments through different online platforms, interbank transfers, deposits. perform a monthly report on the amount income to the accounts, expenses (wages payable, maintenance of the facilities).
- Make a monthly report on the accounts and prepare a detailed report to be sent to the counter, which will issue the corresponding invoices.
- Check the monthly invoices of the teachers, make payments to teachers, resolve any situation that the teachers expose or that the company requires.
- Develop detail budgets for the clients.
- Place material orders from suppliers in Europe, review the invoice to include it in the monthly expenses and monitor the arrival of the books.
- Knowledge in financial administration: budget planning, financial administration, management, ability to calculate risks and threats.
- Knowledge in management administration: control and coordination with the staff.
- Knowledge in accounting and statics: accounting documents, invoices, statics, and reports on future projections and trends.
- Spanish classes for free
- Acquire professional experience on the management of an enterprise based in latin America.
- Intercultural communication.
- Intercultural exchange and live a real Mexican experience by getting to know the language and traditions.
- Personal and professional growth